Sunday 21 July 2013

Deferred Anniversary Road Trip Plan


I had planned a road-trip for my anniversary in May but due to some health and other reasons, we couldn't make it. Now that the monsoons have set in, I think it is a good time to revive those plans again.

The plan was a 2-day road trip to Lonavla and Lavasa – spending a day each at both these locations. I would have loved to make it a 4 day trip but hubby's office commitment have restricted it to a 2-day weekend trip.

The plan is to start off early Saturday morning, having breakfast at the expressway food court and reaching Lonavla early on and spending the whole day enjoying the misty atmosphere of Lonavla. Spend the night at Lonavla and then again an early morning trip from Lonavla to Lavasa.

I have heard great things about Lavasa and would like to see this beautiful new hill station … with my husband !!

So what are the things to carry ...
Rain-coat and Umbrella, Extra clothes (at least 3 pairs), Food stuff, snacks, frisbee, badminton racket and shuttle cock, the Ambi-Pur Car mini-vent (Pacific Air fragrance) (check out here facebook.com/AmbiPurIndia ), camera, extra batteries, binoculars, my funky hat ... the list goes on

I plotted the route on Google Maps …  

No comments:

Post a Comment