Saturday 26 May 2012

Summer Adventure in Thailand



I have been using sun-screen lotions and similar products for years … have tried several brands including Nivea, Lotus etc.

This summer when my hubby told me about a week long trip to Thailand to celebrate our second marriage anniversary; I was overjoyed at the thought but then immediately the fact that it was almost peak summer (month of May) reminded me of my summer adventure last year when I went parasailing and got back home all tanned.

Of course, sun screen lotions are there but they weren’t as effective as I thought them to be. Also, I needed something small and portable to carry on this trip. This is when the small Lakme Sun Expert caught my eye and I picked it up. It was ideal for carrying around in my purse on the trip.

During my Thailand trip, we spent considerable time out in the sun and my hat and Lakme Sun Expert were the only protection for my skin. It was summer in Thailand at this time and the temperatures were around 35 degrees with a pretty harsh sun. We visit to the Noong Nooch Village and went Parasailing and Jet Ski riding near Coral Island in Pattaya. We visited the Buddhist Temples (called Wat’s) and Marine Safari World in Bangkok (not to forget shopping).

All this would have taken its toll on my sensitive skin if not for Lakme Sun Expert and of course my hat. Guess, I am a convert now. The product is good and the convenience of the small bottle that easily fits the smallest purse I have, is a great boon for me. It is now a permanent inclusion in my purse contents.

Let me post some pictures of the trip … which show the total fun in the sun ... 



 With Elephants at Noong Nooch Village, Pattaya 


Love Blooms ... at Noong Nooch Village, Pattaya 


Ant Attack at Noong Nooch Village, Pattaya



Wats in the background at Noong Nooch Village, Pattaya



Prehistoric Mammoths at Noong Nooch Village, Pattaya



Coral Island, Pattaya 



Jet Ski fun at Coral Island, Pattaya 


Flying Fox ... from 55th floor of Pattaya Tower 


Bangkok 



Safari World in Bangkok 


Safari World in Bangkok




Dolphin Show Safari World in Bangkok


Macaw Fun Safari World in Bangkok


End of Trip at Suwarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok 

Thanks to Indiblogger.in and Lakme (www.facebook.com/ilovelakme) for creating this opportunity to participate in a contest where I could showcase my Thai Pics and even try to win a cool Kindle J


No comments:

Post a Comment