Saturday 25 February 2012

Does Distance makes the heart go fonder ???

Long Distance Relationship ... Do they really work.


Well, I never thought about it till it began to happen to me. And no, it is not happening to me in the traditional sense. It is happening to me in a different manner, such that most won't consider it as a 'long distance relationship' variety.


My husband isn't away in foreign lands for extended periods while I am stuck in India … so we aren't exactly in a long distance relationship.


BUT he needs to travel every month for a week or two and THAT is when he is AWAY from me! THAT is enough for me to qualify as a Long Distance Relationship because I don't like it. This separation from him, even for a few days, is something I don't like. I lose my sleep ad cry ever so often in his absence.


Nothing seems to be cheerful or enjoyable in his absence. I have attended a party, a wedding, some family get together and even family functions … without him and I have enjoyed none. I would have loved to have him by my side and that would have made the whole event enjoyable for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment